– Oh my God! – How are you? It’s so good to see you! – So good to see you! Hello, I missed you too. – Dating standards change – I really think you should go on a date with this guy. He’s so cute and so nice. – Ahh, I don’t know. – He
*upbeat music* Roxy Hey… Hey you. Oh wow. *laughter* It went up my nose. *grunts* *laughter* *laughter* It tickles my face. You tickle my face. *laughter* I can’t take it. *laughter* Thank you.
– There is a challenge online where there are dogs that are holding eggs in their mouth. Like, their mouths are so soft and they’re such sweet puppies that they will hold an egg without breaking it. Basically, you’re challenging your dog to hold a raw egg to see if they have a gentle mouth.
Ooooh! Oh my god! Yes! I’m so happy right now! So my name is William Hill, I’m a software engineer with the climate science research group. My name is Leily Kiani, I’m in the fiber technologies group at the Lab. My name’s Melody Golobic, and I am a materials engineer in the materials engineering department
– [Julie] This is how Spanky treats the things he loves, with moderate aggression. No shade to you, but commitment to me sounds a lot like being institutionalized. Committed. – And the the idea of, like, being with someone for a really long period of time, or like, for life, it’s kind of like nerve
Welcome back to the Barkchshler. It’s season 2 episode 2. I’m your host. I’m your contestant and I’m your judge on the Internet’s “Dogs that I Like”. On last episode of the Barkchshler, we checked out over a hundred, maybe like five hundred, maybe six thousand who knows.Tons and tons of dog submissions and I
(barking) (upbeat music)
– Hi, I’m Natalie Portman and I’m here to answer your questions while playing with puppies. Cuties. (smooching sounds) I’m really proud of my kids. They’re really incredible. In terms of work, I’m proudest of directing my film A Tale of Love and Darkness and adapting it. I would love to direct another film. I
– Come on, good boy, good boy. – Did he poop? – He did. – Once or twice? – Twice. – Good, what was it like? – Low odor, standard consistency, highly viscus. – What color? – Carmel. – Darker than yesterday? – Darker than yesterday. – Good boy! That’s a good poop! – I